Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A year in the life of cake

My first year decorating cakes...     
I thought it would be a good idea to post a quick few pictures of some of the cakes I've made over the past year. I have so much to write about, so many exciting ventures, to plan for... but unfortunately, time is rarely on my side. So until then, I hope a photographic blog will suffice! I've pinched pictures from all over the place, and they're in no particular time order. Some were taken with great cameras, others with my trusty iphone...seriously - I need to regulate the way I take my pictures!

Here's a few...

































Don't forget to become a fan of My Sweet Stuff on Facebook! If you have any information about cake workshops or other amazing cake artists, write to me:)

sweetstuff@live.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics Viola, some looovely cakes there!
    Danielle x

    ReplyDelete